Pages

Sunday 14 May 2017

Mothers Day !! 😘💙

Mothers hold their child's hands for a little while, but their hearts forever. Kids are very special and thankful to have their mums in their life, some don’t.


My mum is the most important person in my life and my dad. My mum was the one who went through everything to give me life. She was there for me since day one and is still until this very day. My mum’s arms were always open when I needed her, she was always my friend who understands me, her strength and love helped and guided me.


She taught me what is right from wrong and also about the dangerous things in life. She’ll always have my back no matter what goes on, she’ll always take my side even if I'm wrong to show me comfort and forgiveness.


She’s the best in helping us to achieve in terms of my academics, she’ll never fail on that as she’s supportive and loving. She loves us fairly, she doesn’t pick a favourite amongst my siblings and I. My mother is always fair with the way she treats us. Although I have relatives that love me also but the love my mother has for me is unconditional and I feel special about that.


I can never repay my mother as she would pick the sun and stars for me if she could, just to make I and my siblings feel special. My siblings and I are very blessed to have a mother who is beautiful inside and out, very supportive but most importantly the most loving and caring mother I could have ever asked for.


I love my mum endlessly. NO-ONE will ever replace you being my mother.

Love you mum 💙 xo

2 comments:

  1. Aww....tears are rolling as I'm reading through this Caroline. I'm very pleased to hear all about these lovely thoughts coming from you. You know that my love for you all is immensely. Ofa atu my princess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mum😘 Love you xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.