Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 Day 2/BONUS

Monday 19 December 2016

Task - Bonus Activity
Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand. Have you been to Wellington? If so, please tell us about two things that you did when you were in Wellington.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to go to Wellington, follow the link to learn more about this very cool city: Discover Wellington.
On your blog, tell us what two things you would like to do if you had the chance to visit Wellington. Would you go to the botanical gardens or visit the Beehive? Perhaps you would prefer to go shopping on Cuba Street or go out for dinner on Quay Street…
  1. Firstly i’d go there to visit my family. Spend time with them.
  2. I will go to to the botanical gardens. It sounds like fun. It looks very beautiful and amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline

    I really liked your reasons about what you would do if you had the chance to go to wellington and I would also want to visit my family first if I had family there.

    Great Work Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,

    I would also love to visit the botanical gardens. I am sure that they are beautiful, particularly during the summer months when all of the flowers would be in bloom. I have never actually made it to the botanical gardens, although I have spent some time in Wellington. I will definitely put it on my list when I go back!

    It's great to read that you have family in Wellington. Have you ever gone to visit them?

    I hope that you and your family are all having a wonderful holiday. Did you have a nice time on new years? We went out for dinner and watched the fireworks in downtown Auckland. They were pretty spectacular!

    Wishing you a spectacular year. I hope that I'll see you online again soon!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Caroline,

    Do you have family in Wellington too? My brother lives down in Wellington, so I always try to visit as often as I can. It's a very cool city, with an amazing culture and lots of fun things to do!

    Do you know that in all the times I've been to Wellington, I've never been to the Botanical Gardens? I agree, it sounds like a beautiful place so maybe I should check it out next month when I'm down there. My favourite thing to do when I'm in Wellington (apart from finding lots of places to eat!) is to visit Te Papa. It's an incredible museum, and it's free! They have all kinds of interesting exhibits, but my favourite is the Giant Squid. You should definitely check it out if you go down.

    Hope your holidays are going well Caroline, and you have had a great start to 2017 :-)

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.