Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey||Day 5 Bonus Activity

Friday 14 July 2017
Task: You and your tour group have enjoyed your day in the mountains but you’re ready for a change of scenery. You ask Curious Kiwi to take you to Central Otago, a region of the south island with lots of rolling hills and flat, brown grasslands. While in Central Otago, you decide to join the Otago Central Rail Trail – a 150 km long cycle trail. Curious Kiwi and I (Rachel) cycled the Rail Trail in April and we loved it! On your blog, tell us whether you would like to cycle the Otago Rail Trail one day. Does it sound like fun? Why or why not?
Work:To be really honest I wouldn’t be interested in going to this place. It doesn’t sound like fun to me because I’m kind of the lazy typeπŸ˜‚. I think others would be interested but i’m not into things like that.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline,

    Nice to see you so active on on your blog! Wow you're halfway to the last activity. You can do it Caroline make the most of your blog posts and it would be nice of you comment on peoples blog.

    Keep up the great work and enjoy the rest of you holiday!
    Classmate,
    Von

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, VonπŸ˜‡πŸ˜

      Delete
  2. Hi Caroline.

    I agree with Von, it's so nice to see you participating through the Winter Learning Journey programme. Thank you so much for sharing your own personal opinion about visiting the Otago rail trail. I like the way you were very honest. Perhaps you were trying to say your not interested in outdoor activities? I don't believe that you are lazy because you have been active through our programme, uploading fantastic work. I'm so proud of you Caroline!

    Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more interesting facts!

    Goodluck,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.