Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey||Day 1 Bonus Activity

Monday 10 July 2017
Task: For this activity, it is your turn to design a new flag. Use any drawing programme that you wish. I would recommend using the Google Drawings programme or the Flag Designer website. It allows you to create a flag in three easy steps. When you are done, take a screenshot of your flag and post it on your blog.To earn full points you must describe the flag, in words, below the picture. Please tell us what is on the flag and what inspired your design.
 

Work:

Green (background) - This represents the Nature of New Zealand.
Stars - This represents Matariki, 'Seven Sisters'.
Kiwi - This represents us, we are 'Kiwis'.
Fern - This represents the symbol of New Zealand's National Rugby team.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Caroline,

    I hope you are enjoying your holidays. My name is Jacinta and I am so happy to be blogging with you during the school holidays.

    Caroline, I love your flag you created. You gave a brief description about what each picture represents and from what I can see, you are a proud member of New Zealand. That is so cool. I'm so proud of the effort you put into your work.

    I can't wait to see more of your interesting facts as you embark your Journey through New Zealand. Have fun!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.