Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey||Day 7 Activity 2

Friday 14 July 2017
Task: On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books! After a long soak in the natural hot pools, it is time to get back home. Your family and friends can’t wait to see you and they can’t wait to hear all about your adventures. Take a moment to think about what you have seen and done over the past week.
Work:
Yesssyyy.jpg

Here is a photo of me reading one of my best-loved book. I read this the last few nights and I really enjoy reading this. I’m nearly finished with this delighting book. I’m hoping to read the next story about this.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline,
    I love your picture of you doing something relaxing,
    outstanding work for the past week!
    I was reading and going through your wonderful activities responses and it's magnificent!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline, Great photo!! I'm so glad that reading is one of your favourite activities. I find it very relaxing too, so I always have several books from the library by my bedside for reading at night. Books are entertaining as well as informative, aren't they? I'm hoping to come and visit my daughter in Auckland later this year so I'm reading some books by New Zealand authors to prepare for my trip. I hope you've enjoyed all of your blogging activities!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.