Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Letter to Author - Holiday Post

Dear Crystal Hubbard,

My name is Caroline, I live in Auckland, New Zealand.  I am 11 years old and go to a school called St Pius X Catholic School.

I am writing this letter because I wanted you to know what I think about your book..

I have been reading your book about Catching the Moon.  If I was to rate your book it would be a 5/5 because it's a true story not only a true story but it is also interesting and amazing.  What really interested me was how the boys in her team teased her by calling her names and teasing her. But at the end they Knew how great and awesome she was, so they wanted her in their team, because she could run and hit home runs.

I found your book very inspirational and fun to read. It was amazing because Marcenia had a big dream that she wanted to Base Ball player.

1 comment:

  1. Great letter, I know you can still do better Caroline....Ofa atu, Mom Siosiana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.