Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Being Smart Online

Today Constable Gordon came here to St Pius X school to talk about Cyber Smart. He was talking about the principles of online communication. I learnt that if you were to post something nasty about people you would never fully delete it. It can be retrieved. It will always be there in the cloud. I also learnt if you use a cell phone the provider can retrieve the text messages I send even though I deleted it.  Online laws is place. If I break the law and I am 14 years old I can go to court for that.

Thank Constable Gordon. I need to be smart online.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline your writing is good. I like how you understand the laws,and I like the introduction of your writing. Keep up the good work Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.