Pages

Monday 18 July 2016

Day 7 - Activity 2

Sunday 17 July
Day 7 - Activity 2

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Paralympic logo Nz.jpgActivity 1 - It is very expensive for each of the Paralympic athletes to fly from New Zealand to Rio de Janeiro to compete.  Most athletes have to fundraise in order to make the money that they need to go on the big trip. Recently, Harvey Norman announced that they will be helping to raise funds for the New Zealand Paralympic team. What could you do to help raise funds to support our amazing Paralympic athletes? On your blog, list 2 different ways in which you, your family or friends could raise money to support the athletes.


  • One of the ways my family and I would like to help is by having a Garage Sale. Having a garage sale would be helpful as we have things that we no longer make use of in which would be helpful to sell and raise money from.
  • The second way I would help out is to have island plates. By this my family and friends could gather bits and pieces of island food which would combine into a plate or container that we could sell and raise money from.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the two ideas that you have come up with Caroline. They are great! The 'island plate' idea would be very popular, I would imagine. I know that my family would definitely want to buy a plate. If it was up to you, what kinds of food would you include on the plate?

    Keep up the great work! You are a star.

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.